Saturday, March 3, 2018

ORGAN RECITAL

John 8:36  Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.


Oh what a joy it is to tell others about Jesus and His love,
And those who respond find His peace and joy from above.
When Jesus saves, you are set free; He forgives your sin. 
And then the sinner really knows because He dwells within. (RP 

I am not musical at all. Someone may say I sure have been harping on some things, or playing the same tune. But in my blog I know I have been giving organ recitals. People around the world keep up with me this way. So in a way I am apologizing for dwelling on these physical things through which I am going. I only have one motive in doing so: I appreciate all the prayer support received because you know better how to pray for me. Lord willing, I will attend a funeral today, then go to a farewell party for a dear friend who is returning to Brazil, Helton Oliveira. Rawlie and his family plan to be up for the occasion also. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: