Monday, March 19, 2018

TEACHING

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 

The word of God, beyond a doubt, is our most treasured book,
It does us well to open its pages and give a thoughtful look.
This book is not like any book, it is alive and doing quite well, 
And matched with anything ever written, will always excel.
This book reveals our heart condition; it always hits the spot
And it reminds us of important things we forgot.
Most importantly this book reveals the very intent of my heart,
Reminding me to keep close to Him, and never ever depart. (RP)

I have decided it is time for me to think about teaching again. I may be brave in saying this because we do no know at this point what the doctor will say March 30 when he evaluates the surgery he did March 7 on my vocal chord. Everybody tells me I sound good. But the doctor says this procedure is temporary. I am aware that the Lord is able to change that and make it permanent. That is my prayer, but the Lord may have other plans, unknown to me. At this point, April 6 is my starting date to resume teaching my class at the Ferndale Center. I told Tom Knight who has graciously covered for me in my absence, that it could change, depending on what they discover March 30. Thank you for helping me in prayer about this. I deeply appreciate it. 

No comments: