Monday, March 26, 2018

A CHANGE

1 Samuel 16:7 But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart."

God scrutinizes everyone, far beyond the best ability displayed by men.
He knows all about us all the time; where we are and where we have been.
The secret to the way God works is because he is able to look at the heart, 
God looks at my heart and knows who I am and from this I cannot depart.
How wonderful to trust Him with all my heart, knowing he cares for me,
And may my life be in tune with Him, so others will always my Savior see. (RP)


Margie had a bookcase close to her chair, making it easier for her to access things as she sat in her beautiful lift chair. During recovery time I used her chair all the time. It was the one that helped me most, so I could stand up. Rawlie kept asking me when I was going to switch to my favorite Lazy Boy chair. Yesterday I made that move. I also moved the bookcase to my side so I can access the things I need easily. It all worked out pretty well. I even changed the lighting so my Bible reading is now much easier and lighter. As I was moving things, Margie had taped on edge of one of the shelves, something someone had sent her which meant a lot to her. It said " You are a blessing from God". In her latter years as we prayed together, she would often mention that she could not do much, but pray. Whoever wrote the note voiced my opinion also: She was a blessing from God. Thanks, dear ones, for praying. 

No comments: