Saturday, March 31, 2018

DOCTOR REPORT ON VOCAL CORD SITUATION

John 8:36  Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed. 

Without Christ mankind is enslaved to sin and without hope,
This is the reason so many are frustrated and cannot cope.
When a sinner comes to Jesus he is forgiven and set free.
His life is changed and all the world will be able to see..(RP)

Yesterday at Swedish hospital, the doctor was pleased with what he saw, when he ran the scope up my nose and examine the vocal cords. He had me say a letter like "E" and they shut tightly against one another. He was pleased. This is what they are supposed to do. This helps solve part of the swallowing problem but not all. There are so many other mechanical processes that occur when one swallows, that my speech therapist will keep working trying to get them all to work properly. This is where YOU come into the picture. 
Please pray, if it is the Lord's will, that will happen. If it does, I can eat normally again. In the meanwhile, I do fine on Peg tube feeding, so there are no complaints. Dr. Sniezek was mostly concerned about my ability to speak. He liked the sound of my voice. If it weakens there are two options: another injection or an operation to permanently correct it. Thanks SO MUCH for your prayers as I go through this experience. It means much to me.

No comments: