Friday, March 2, 2018

GETTING OUT

Psalm 119:133  Direct my steps by Your word, And let no iniquity have dominion over me.

God's Word is our guide every day; what a help as we face each day!
It helps us in all our anxieties, and for sure gives strength for the way.
His Word guards us from evil, and counsels wisely for our daily needs,
And he who obeys the commands God gives, is the one who succeeds. (RP)

Yesterday I attended a committee meeting at church. This was my first for a long time. Then I was still strong enough to attend our Thursday prayer meeting. This was the first one I have been able to attend since last year.  I thank the Lord for helping me this way. I continue with the therapy for my swallowing each day after my first three meals of the day. After each one I do the 50 routines outlined by the speech therapist. And speaking of speaking, several have told me my voice seems stronger now. I thank the Lord for the wonderful prayer support I have .


No comments: