Wednesday, March 28, 2018

MIXTURE OF ACTIVITIES

Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me..

This is our prayer today as we start it anew with the Lord.
Our desire for his cleansing will be utmost, not to be ignored.
We want Him to give us stability in our daily walk with Him,
And keep us in tune with His will, and not go on our own whim. (RP)

I went to the swallow therapy session yesterday, and it was interesting. I cannot remember the name of the product, but it was ice cream. But not ordinary ice cream. It did not melt. (At least while I was working on it.)  She had me to do one of the routines, and I held my breath and then said the word "AH" as long as I could. When I stopped, she said, "You are eighty-seven, and lasted 47.06."  She said I am going to post that one on the wall, because it is a record."  I sent off some important papers to Singapore via PDF format through email.. I also worked more on the Shepherds book. And I am back in the study mode again for the Senior Center Bible class. Last night I hosted the elders meeting in my house, and served snacks also. Thanks for praying.

No comments: