Saturday, March 10, 2018

MISSIONS CONFERENCE

Joshua 1:9  Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

God gives His children so very much; it is great to explore them all,
His strength and courage alone are so great and others you my recall.
He tells us not to be afraid, and does this because we really are,
And more things He is to us as we read this verse; others we see afar.
His presence is promised here; what comfort this brings to us,
Christians, claim these here and now, and please do not fuss.  (RP)

I am going to go to church this morning and enjoy the fellowship with the men at the missions breakfast. I have an idea that the speaker's dad I knew years ago on the Amazon river. I am anxious to hear him. Tomorrow I look forward to hearing mission reports from Togo. I am so glad our church emphasizes missions this way. My voice, they say, sounds good since the doctor tweaked one side of my vocal chord. I am grateful. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: