Saturday, March 17, 2018

PACING OURSELVES

Ephesians 5:20 giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ...

In a way, it is easy to be thankless; we demonstrate it every day,
We are all so busy, and life is fast, and we just go about our way.
How nice it would be if Christians thanked God in a word of prayer,
Letting Him know from time to time that for His kindness you do care. (RP)

I am sure you notice all the time how busy we get. Now, in my recovery, and the fact I can drive again, I have so many things to do. Yesterday I was on the go all the time. I have to stop and remember I am in the recovery mode, therefore must rest from time to time. My infusion duties (eating) take about four hours a day. I must combine them with constant swallow techniques I am being taught by my speech therapist. By the time you take four hours out of your day, you really have to plan, to work everything else in. I am learning, and appreciate so much your prayers for me. Thank you. 

No comments: