Saturday, March 24, 2018

ALWAYS SOMETHING TO DO

Philippians 4:6  Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.

We are a nervous lot, with fretting and despair,
And think there is no one who might even care. 
But we read today, that Someone will listen to me,
God will pay attention and hear the sinner's plea.
Take your burden to the Lord; talk to Him today.
Tell him what your feeling, be honest as you pray.
Be thankful always for the answers to your request,
And you will learn as you go along, you are truly blest. (RP)

I never cease to be amazed how much there is to do. Soon after surgery I had no energy to do anything, except sit around and sleep. I am happy my strength is returning and I can do more. I had a wonderful time doing more Bible study for the next class I hope I can teach April 6.  Then I spent a good amount of time arranging  chapters in my book that will be printed someday.  I received the missing boxes of nutrient for my tube feeding. Boy, that company is efficient. I guess they have to be because I share  this same feeding need with 30,000 others just from that one company. One thing I have started with my tube feeding which has been a real blessing: I listen to good radio programs. I do the same when I am walking in the house for my exercise. What a blessing. Thanks for praying.




No comments: