Tuesday, March 13, 2018

HOW WILL IT END?

John 14:13 And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

What a powerful resource in prayer is granted believers today,
Imagine the wealth of God's promise; obviously we should not delay.
Asking for something in His name, means we are related to Him,
And our prayers should be thoughtful and wise, not done on a whim.
Each thing requested in prayer should be done with one thing in mind,
We want to honor our Lord, and keep the name of His Son enshrined.  (RP)

Today I go for my second appointment with the speech therapist. I have done thousands of therapies at home since my first assignment from her a couple of weeks ago. The human body is so complex, but I am curious how my surgery last week interacts with the swallowing therapy routines I am presently doing. Everybody says my voice is stronger, now I want to know if the swallowing techniques will help me some day be able to eat normally. My surgeon told me the procedure done last Wednesday is temporary. I am asking God if it is His will, maybe He could turn it into a permanent fix. I want His will in it, of course. Thanks so much for praying.

No comments: