Tuesday, March 27, 2018

ALWAYS SOMETHING

John 8:12  Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."

The light of the world is Jesus, so no longer walk in the dark,
Why not trust Him as your Savior and on this new life embark.
He will give you light for your pathway and life that is a joy,
And following Him is so wonderful; this no one can destroy. (RP)

Today is swallow therapy in Bellingham.  Yesterday I made arrangements to have the car
serviced before my next appointment. I worked more on my class for April 6 at the Senior Center, and did a variety of other things around the house. I also checked on refills for my medication. That coupled with the four hours it takes for feeding, clean up and swallow therapy, I guess the day is pretty well over.  Thanks for Your prayers.

No comments: