Thursday, March 29, 2018

PLUGGED PEG TUBE

Matthew 22:37 Jesus said to him, "'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. 

A big command God gives us here, and we may think it hard to do,
But remember with HIS orders, is given strength to follow through.
The heart, soul, and mind are the targets of His concern for us,
We are to love Him with all three of these; doing so is a plus. (RP)


I had another glitch with my Peg-tube. (My feeding tube that leads into the stomach.) After infusing the nutrients, I put some medication in the syringe. I pushed on the syringe, but it would not move. This meant the tube was plugged. I was very concerned because I had no idea where the blockage was in the tube. I decided to unscrew the main outside part of the tube, and see if there was anything I could do. Thank the Lord when I did, all was well. I carefully replaced the hose and now more than ever before, when I crush the tablets (medication), I make sure there are NO pieces that will plug the tube again. I guess this was just another lesson learned in self-feeding with a Peg-tube. Thank you Lord. And thank YOU dear friends for praying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pastor Ralph; You are amazing!!! I have to chuckle sometimes when I read your blog. You are such a trooper, and never give up! You have such tenancity. You are such a great example to all of us! Wish I could be at that Bible study next week.
Keep on persevering man of God!!
Blessings;
Marlys