Monday, March 5, 2018

TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP

Matthew 6:21  For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Some treasures are costly and others are not,
Jesus talked about them, but some people forgot.
Things we seem to like most, are important indeed,
Revealing to our Maker, if we will fail or succeed.
The truth is simple: the thing we love most is our god,
Ponder your treasure now, it may be something odd.
Put Jesus first in your life, and let Him your treasure be,
Life for you will be rewarded and all the world will see. (RP)

In my never-ending pursuit to try to sleep, I am going to the doctor again this morning for some answers. When Margie was with me, I did not have much of a problem with this. That boast is history. Some things I could have attended to, but her care was more important at the time. Now there is time, I hope, so will see what happens today.  Margie suffered from restless leg syndrome. I now have that, or whatever one wants to call it. I tried one of her pills and it made me sick. That's why I am going to the doctor. I tried every over-the-counter treatment for this, with no positive results. Thanks for praying. 


No comments: