Friday, March 30, 2018

TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT


Psalm 30:5 Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning.

Life is filled with heartaches, and sorrows of every kind,
Manifold problems come, but we never get used to the grind.
Nighttime is a reminder of this, with sometimes a broader scope,
Bur praise God, we have a Savior who promises to give us hope.
With Him by our side we are certain of help for the things that annoy,
And clinging to His promises we that in the morning there will be joy.(RP)

When I see the doctor at Swedish hospital, I have no idea what he will find. All I know is that people keep telling me my voice sounds good.  I thought yesterday it was getting weaker, but friends assure me it sounds good. I think all he will do is put the scope up my nose and examine my vocal cords to see if they are shutting properly this time. Maybe he will be able to tell if the March 7 injection is in a temporary mode.  Technically it was not supposed to be permanent, so I may expect him to suggest surgery.  If so that will mean setting another date. But perhaps I am a bit fast on this presumption. I will inform you what is going on in tomorrow's blog. Thank so much for praying.

No comments: