Tuesday, March 6, 2018

MY POEMS

Psalm 37:4  Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

Read God's Word and pray each day, and fellowship with Him,
Give Him time in your schedule, and don't make that time slim,
To delight in the Lord is a plus, my friend, so give it heed today,
God take notes of those who do, and your desires he will not delay. (RP)

Since I started this blog in 2010, I try to write a poem a day. Through Margie's illness, I was not always able to do it. I have started again. I enjoy it very much. I save verses in a file, pick one each day and write a poem about it. Of course, I am a novice, so have not studied how to write poems. I do it for my own amusement. I pray they help the reader. Thanks so much for your prayer support. 

No comments: