Thursday, March 15, 2018

BLESSINGS OF COMMUNICATION

John 12:32 And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all peoples to Myself.

In an ego infested world, where each one wants his own way, 
No wonder things are in a mess and the world in a state of decay.
Jesus promised something great in these words spoken long ago,
So I trust we pay attention, and learn something we should know.
If Jesus is exalted and preached, things happen all over the place,
People all over the world pay attention and are saved by His grace. (RP)

I was blessed yesterday by receiving a report from a former member of our church who is presently in missionary work. This man and his family have been gone for many years from our church. It is so special through modern media, to be able to communicate this way. To hear his testimony of what God is doing in his life, thrills me.  The same happens to me via Facebook where many Brazilian friends and former students have "found me", and are telling me about their lives. A great group of faithful prayer warriors has arisen, which has helped me much during my surgeries and recovery. Thank God for friends and ways to maintain communication.  Thanks, dear ones, for your prayers. 


No comments: