Friday, March 23, 2018

BIBLE STUDY

Isaiah 35:3 Strengthen the weak hands, And make firm the feeble knees.


During spiritual or physical weakness, this prayer is fitting today,
We come to the Lord with our troubles, and we earnestly pray.
How wonderful that weak hands can be strengthened and healed,
And to think these blessings in God's book are not concealed.
Weak knees may mean we need courage today for the task,
Claim from our Lord this word today and its result bask. (RP)

Yesterday I forgot to mention, that my hospital bed, used in recovery after surgery was removed the day before. Gina had arranged for it and she and her sister arranged my front room so pleasingly. It was nice to have visits in this place during these many weeks. Yesterday I was able to work on the answers for the Bible study I hopefully will conduct April 6 at the Ferndale Senior Activity Center. It was a privilege to get back into that discipline again of studying. I enjoy it greatly. I was able to attend my third prayer meeting in the afternoon which for me was a blessing. Thank you, dear friends, for your prayers. 

No comments: