Sunday, March 25, 2018

CHORES

Colossians 3:23  And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men...

Today we go to church, and what a privilege it is.
We go to worship our Lord, because this day is His.
Let us worship the Lord heartily as we sing and pray,
May our lives be blessed this way every single day. (RP)

There were some things gnawing away at my mind for several days. so I decided I better get them done. The rose bush we bought when Joy died needed pruning. I know nothing of this art and I am sure I waited too long to do it. But God is its creator, so knows how to cover my blunders even in this. I also had to bring in some more boxes of my Peg tube nutrient which I use for my daily infusions. I mentioned yesterday, there are at least 30,000 of us on this plan. I am not alone. For a couple of weeks I have been able to get the garbage to the street for pickup, and I am glad I can. I did my usual walking in the house for needed exercise. I am glad our house is long, so I can get a pretty good exercise, walking from the end of the family room to my bedroom. I was glad to just sit part of the time. For some reason I was tired, and rest felt good. Thank you for your prayers. 

No comments: