Wednesday, February 28, 2018

FIRST TIME


Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it util the day of Jesus Christ.  Philippians 1:6

God will do what He ordains; what a comfort for us all.
And He faithfully works things out whether great or very small.
When He begins a work in us, you can know He'll finish well.
So trust Him fully with all your heart, and your doubts He will dispel
He keeps on working in your life the work started long ago,
And it will last until He comes with His blessing to bestow.   (RP)

After surgery I had to sleep on my back. I am not used to doing this, so it was hard. But awhile ago I returned to my bed and have not used the hospital bed since. But I could not sleep on my side because of the operation. When I felt the sternotomy was healed sufficiently, I tried sleeping on my side. It just did not work. I would have to go into the family room and use Margie's lift chair. I could always finish the night there and sleep. What a blessing. Well, here is the news. Last night I made it ALL night in my bed without moving to the lift chair. So it is a FIRST for me after surgery. Thanks so much for praying. 

.
.

No comments: