Tuesday, February 27, 2018

BUSY DAY



Proverbs 18:10  The name of the Lord is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.

The Lord is our refuge for all who believe; His name is a hiding place,
He gives shelter to all who believe in Him, and is for people of every race.
Those who trust Him find strength, and the safety he gives freely to them,
And those who trust Him as our Savior are sure there is no greater gem.  (RP)

I enjoyed going through all the cards I received. Then all the text messages, email, and personal phone calls added to this list. I was at Walgreen's and a cancellation at the doctor's office allowed me to go there at 1 pm instead of March 20. That was nice. So I had to readjust my feeding schedule to work in this trip. After about 4 hours on the go, I returned home for the 4 pm feeding. I was glad to be home. My family called later to top off the day's greetings and a delightful visit with them. Today should be more calm. Thanks for praying.

No comments: