Wednesday, February 14, 2018

TEMPORARY FIX


Ephesians 2:8-9  For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

There is just one way to get saved; these words tell us how,
Just listen to them and accept this beautiful gift right now.
By faith we take what is written here and make it our own,
And by doing this I can assure you, you are never alone.
All the work in the world will not save you; that is very plain,
And if you were to try it out, your effort would be mundane.
We cannot boast of what God gives, so be content my friend,
Accept the gift of eternal life and always on our God depend.  (RP)

Yesterday I made a temporary fix to my feeding tube which had a split in it. I carefully wrapped a very small piece of magic Scotch tape around it. The first one did not hold, but the next one did and I completed breakfast without a problem. Lord willing Friday when Rawlie takes me to Seattle, I will get a replacement. If not, I will just keep on doing the same thing. Thanks for praying.

No comments: