Monday, February 19, 2018

A GOAL FOR DRIVING


Your word I have hidden in my heart,That I might not sin against You.  Psalm 119:11

So much that's hidden in this life is certainly not very good,
And mysterious things and sinful acts that really are not understood.
But God ordains that we hide His Word deeply within our heart,
And if we do we will not sin nor from His ways depart. (RP)

After a sternotomy surgery one has to be very careful about all kinds of activities. Thankfully I have had help, so this hasn't been a problem. Driving is one of those restrictions. I haven't driven since January 2. On Thursday I have an appointment with the speech therapist, who will be trying to help me some day be able to swallow without ingesting food into the lungs. The procedure at Swedish hospital March 7 also helps with this, plus help me be able to speaker better. So on Thursday, this week, I plan to start driving. After the speech therapy appointment, I will drive to the licensing department to renew my license. Thanks so much for praying.



No comments: