Sunday, February 18, 2018

BACK TO CHURCH


John 3:30 He must increase, but I must decrease

We think we are important and our self esteem grows bold,
Our minds play tricks too often and our pride soon is fourfold.
Then we meet our Savior who instructs us through His word,
Then we realize in a moment that we've been quite absurd.
In our walk with Christ down here we are to magnify Him,
And any other behavior surely puts us way out on a limb.
Dear Christian: live for Jesus and make Him the honored guest. (RP)

It sure is a good feeling this morning, as I plan returning to church. The last time I was there was December 31, January 4 I had surgery, and I have been recovering ever since. Rawlie is going to accompany me today. I am glad he is, because I still need assistance in getting out of any chair that is low. I cannot use my hands or arms to push or pull me into the standing position. It will be so good to see our friends again, and listen to our new pastor, Kiyle Decker. A storm is predicted for today and it has already started. High winds and even snow may be our part today. Thank you so much for your prayer support.


No comments: