Tuesday, February 13, 2018

COMPLICATIONS


For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11


We wonder what God thinks of us; here is the answer clear,
He desires peace, not evil, for His own, a blessed thing to hear.
God wants our future to be bright, and a future filled with hope,
With a future so plainly described, with every problem we can cope. (RP)

Things can get complicated. For some things it really doesn't matter. Saturday night our TV gave out. Today the company replaced all the rat-eaten cable and replaced the dish receptor, and now all is fine. BUT while feeding myself this morning, the peg-tube split and nutrients were spilling out. I spent the next hours on phone trying to figure out the remedy. Finally Swedish hospital, where it was installed, said they would see me Friday when Rawlie takes me for another visit to Dr. Sniezek concerning my vocal chords. In the meantime, I must devise some method to keep most of the nutrients going through the tube instead of spilling out. Thanks for praying. 




No comments: