Wednesday, February 7, 2018

TWO MORE APPOINTMENTS

Philippians 4:6-7 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; {7} and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

If your heart is in a frenzy, and you don't know what to do,
Just do what Paul wrote here, and God will see you through.
Anxiety has a good solution, and God gives it to us here,
Talk to God about your problem and the answer is very near.
Give all to Him in thankful prayer, and His peace will come to you.
And you find answers far surpassing and His blessings, not a few. (RP)

I want to mention two important appointments coming up. On February 15 in Bellingham, I will 
have a swallow test. I have had 4 of these already and did not do well on any of them. It would be a blessing if I passed the test. That would indicate I could actually eat a meal. At this point, I leave this with the Lord and I want His will. My next appointment is the day after, on Feb 16. This one will be in Seattle at Swedish hospital. Dr. Sniezek wants to "wake up" one side of my vocal chords, and try to improve my speech. If it responds favorable, it will also improve my swallowing. Thanks so much for praying. Rawlie will take me to Seattle for that treatment.  

No comments: