Thursday, February 15, 2018

TODAY AND TOMORROW

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.

Man likes to be his own boss but God says His peace should rule,
If one decides to do it his own way, he certainly is a fool.
Let God's peace rule in your heart, and thankful you will be,
And your peace will be oh so sweet and His blessings you will see. (RP)

Many of you are praying about today and tomorrow. These two appointments are important. Today I will discover if I can swallow normally while eating, and the food goes to the stomach instead of the lungs. I have failed 4 of these already. May God's will be done is all I want. Tomorrow takes me to Swedish hospital for two things: for Dr. Sniezek to tweak my vocal chords, trying to restore my voice to a better level, and then getting a new PEG-tube extension. The one I presently use, has a slit in it. Fortunately I have been able to use it. I am thankful. And I am thankful for your prayer support. 

No comments: