Tuesday, February 6, 2018

PATIENTLY WAITING

Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Jesus gave the road map to us, showing each the right way to go,
And this leaves no room for doubt because now everyone can know.
He is the Way the Truth and the Life and in Him we are safe and secure,
So trust Him as Savior and rest in Him because in this plan you will endure.  (RP)

I am not bragging about having patience as I wait. I am sure I am impatient, but am learning some important lessons about waiting.  I have no complaints. I realize healing is a process. I must be patient and allow God to restore me to whatever level He wants for me. I know that right now I am pretty well controlled by the four long and detailed meals I put into this peg tube in my stomach each day. It is presently controlling my daily schedule of activities. My son says I have learned the routine well. I have always pretty well enjoyed the things I do. I will add tube feeding now to the list. It is a constant challenge to find ways to improve the way I do it. Naturally I ask questions that really don't have answers right now. How long will I do this? Only our Lord knows. It makes no difference, because all 4 meals each day are the exact same thing. I don't sense anything different before or after each meal. All I know is that this is keeping me alive. And I am excited to know what I can do to serve the Lord as I gain strength and heal. Thanks so much for praying. 


No comments: