Friday, February 23, 2018

SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST


You will keep him in perfect peace,Whose mind is stayed on You,Because he trusts in You.Isaiah 26:3

God's looking for those who will think upon Him,
Even when all seems so dismal and dim. 
Perfect peace is promised for those who are set,
To honor Him in their heart without a regret. (RP)

Yesterday was my first day to drive since December.  My only concern was the snow covered roads. But all went well and I had my first therapy session. The focus of my time there was to learn swallowing exercises. When David said we are fearfully and wonderfully made, he was correct. The muscles that influence swallowing are complex beyond words. I now have 8 major routines I do three times a day. Some of these routines are repeated several times as I do them, making a total of 50 times per session. I do these after my 7am, 12 noon, and 4 pm feedings. On the way home yesterday I also renewed my drivers license. Now I am good until I am 93. Thanks for your prayers. 


No comments: