Friday, February 9, 2018

IN THE OFFICE


James 4:14  Whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away.

We really do not know how long we will really be here,
Most of us agree that life is very special and so dear.
Tomorrow is so very uncertain, we all know this is so,
Just check the obituaries and then you too will know.
Life is likened to a vapor that arises out of the kettle,
Eternity is a spiritual matter that everyone should settle.
Jesus is the way to heaven; receive him for eternal life,
He forgives sin, gives eternal life and saves from much strife.  (RP)

I decided to get back into my office. The problem is the chair. I have to have it high enough so I don't push up with my hands or pull from something above to get me in standing position. So I put a cushion on the office chair, and it worked. I am so glad to be here again to do this blog and go through tons of emails. And Lord willing I will try to get back to the Shepherd book I have written. I still have a lot of work to do even though all the chapters are written. I'm not sleeping well but hopefully that will improve as I do. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: