Thursday, February 8, 2018

TRYING NEW THINGS


Your word I have hidden in my heart,That I might not sin against You.  Psalm 119:11

So much that's hidden in this life is certainly not very good,
And mysterious things and sinful acts that really are not understood.
But God ordains that we hide His Word deeply within our heart,
And if we do we will not sin, nor from His ways depart. (RP)

I am trying new things as I recover. Last night I returned to my bed in the bedroom. But I could not sleep. So out to the lift chair, where I slept off and on until 5:30 this morning. Today I may try going into my office and see if I can raise the office chair. That way I can get out of it, otherwise I am stuck. Fortunately I have been able to do the washing using the "reachers" to put things in and out of the tub. I had visitors yesterday, and Charlotte Boraker and Helen Boraker came and made by hospital bed. I appreciate this very much. I had a nice visit with the Hubbards. I lament not being able to visit the sick, but am thankful for our pastor Kiyle Decker, who is doing it and much more as he begins his ministry with us. We are grateful. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: