Saturday, February 10, 2018

TRYING TO GET MORE SLEEP


For we walk by faith, not by sight.  II ?Corinthians 5:7

God leads His children differently, more than any other you could name,
He asks us to trust Him fully; this walk by faith we proclaim.
We like to see where we are going, but God's way is best for us,
Walking by faith, trusting our lives to His care, is for each one a plus. (RP)

I slept most the night (off and on) in my regular bed in the bed room. That was the first time since my operation. I went to the  lift chair for only an hour or so early this morning. I decided last night to try one of the over-the-counter sleep medications Margie has used before. It was pretty good, but I still have some issues that keep me up at night. I will see a doctor later about this. Thanks so much for praying. It means much to me.

No comments: