Monday, February 26, 2018

WHAT'S AHEAD


Ps 19:1-2  The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge.

God's preachers are the universe and his marvelous creations so great,
Speaking God's message with power; day after day very straight.
Everything the work of His Hands, is proclaiming the knowledge of God,
Bringing God's message to all with this incredible heavenly applaud. (RP)

I cannot help but ponder about what is ahead. I know I face more surgery. I understand this is only temporary. But life is full of temporaries. People apologize when I am around food. There is no need for that, for I feel no hunger. The last time I ingested food was Jan. 3 at Rawlie & Gina's house. My feeding goes well four times daily. Now I add to the end of the meal my therapy to help swallow and hopefully to be able to speak better. It's all part of what's ahead. I am so glad the Lord is in charge, so I can just leave it with Him. I am content. God is good. Thanks for praying. 


No comments: