Wednesday, February 21, 2018

GRANTING REQUESTS


Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Philippians 4:4  

A heart that is happy is truly blessed, God intends it to be this way,
That's why the command is given oft times, 'cause He wants us to obey.
Rejoicing can be done in many ways, but there's one He directs to you,
Rejoice IN THE LORD is His word to you; Do it and have joy through and through. (RP)

I am happy that in my recovery I am asked to do something.  My grandson wanted my testimony to use at his church last night, so I spent part of the morning working on that. Then I was asked Sunday morning when I attended the service for the first time since Dec. 31, to contribute another paper for his class. So these things keep me going and I am pleased to be able to do something positive in my weakened condition. I spoke to the dietitian who helps me with the nutritional part of my tube-feeding, and she said it is normal to lose weight after major surgery like mine. As of today I have lost 45 pounds. The suspenders help!  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: