Wednesday, October 31, 2018

AN APPOINTMENT

Deuteronomy 6:5  You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
<><><><><>
God demands love, and He always helps us do it,We want to love Him, and this we readily admit.Loving Him with heart, soul and strength is required,We thank Him for the help to reach what is desired.So praise the Lord for His love so we can love Him,And the joy He gives in return fills our heart to the brim  (RP)
<><><><><>

Finally I got an appointment with Mt. Baker Imaging to inspect my Peg-tube. This is the tube into which I put the nutrients needed to keep me going. They told me the one I now have is no longer used. It is smaller in diameter, and the one that will replace mine (if needed), will be larger. I have not had problems with this one. My appointment is Thursday, November 1. Thanks for praying.

No comments: