Friday, October 5, 2018

BIBLE STUDY

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Philippians 4:4  

A heart that is happy is truly blessed, God intends it to be this way,
That's why the command is given oft times, 'cause He wants us to obey.
Rejoicing can be done in many ways, but there's one He directs to you,
Rejoice IN THE LORD is His word to you; Do it and have joy through and through. (RP)

I never dreamed when I started the Bible class years ago at the Ferndale Senior Activity Center, that it would still be going. For eleven years I had to turn it over to others. When our work for Shepherds ended, I was asked to teach it. It has been a blessing through the years. Our number is not as large as before, but on any Friday we may have as many as thirty-six attending.We are presently in the book of Esther. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: