Monday, October 8, 2018

PUBLISHER REQUEST

Therefore  Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you  2 Corinthians 6:17

Clean living is God's plan for His own, and the guidelines are  clear and plain,
Get away from that which is unholy, and never touch the profane.
When you separate yourself as directed, and follow His wise command
,You will know the sweet peace that surrounds you, as you follow what He planned. (RP)

One of the requests of my book publisher, Xulon, is to submit to them the media services I have, in order to help advertise my future book. There is a problem. I opened years ago a Facebook account for Margie, at the requests of a pastor's wife in California, so they could correspond. Margie never did really get into that, so I added my picture to hers on the site. Later I opened one for me, thinking I would be able to sell some books. That adventure never took root. I opened two others later, LinkedIn and Twitter. I really never used any of them much. Through the years several friends, including a  number from Brazil, have communicated via Margie's Facebook. Now that she is gone, I have tried to transfer the communicators to my site and close hers. Well it has turned out to be more than I know how to do, even after following the wise counsel of some. I am just going to send off what I have and  hope it works. Thanks for praying.

No comments: