Wednesday, October 17, 2018

MORE ABOUT THE BOOK

By faith Abraham obeyed when he was called to go out to the place which he would receive as an inheritance. And he went out, not knowing where he was going. 
Hebrews 11:8

God looks for his people who will walk by faith, obeying His every command,
Taking them to places He chooses, following faithfully what is planned.
By-faith walkers go,not knowing end results; they are only asked to obey,
At the end of the journey an inheritance stands, all because they did not delay.  (RP)

I was amazed at how quickly the publisher handles things. When I returned the draft copy of changes I desired on the front and back cover of the book, they had it back to me yesterday with all corrections made. I was impressed. Who knows, by the way they are doing things now, maybe the book will be published before Christmas. That would be nice. Thanks for praying.

No comments: