Saturday, October 6, 2018

ANTICIPATION

To Him all the prophets witness that, through His name, whoever believes in Him will receive remission of sins.  Acts 10:43

The Bible preaches the gospel, it's as clear as the prophets declare,
Remission of sin for the sinner, is there for those who prepare. 
Trust Jesus as personal Savior and experience forgiveness, my friend.
The result will be joy forever, peace, contentment and life without end. (RP)

I have a lot to look forward to in life. Today is one of those times. Rawlie sent me a text that they will be coming to take care of some business in Ferndale, and while here will come by for a visit. How nice for me, and so thoughtful of them. It is natural that I have seasons of loneliness. Thankfully I have so much to do, that it never gets me down. I am so happy to have the health, and determination to do the things before me, and I am so very grateful for a family that does think about and care for me. They are the best. Thank you for  your prayers.  The Bible class yesterday was such a blessing to me and the class members said the same thing.

No comments: