Tuesday, October 23, 2018

PHYSICAL & SPIRITUAL HEARING

James 1:19  So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;


Hearing is a God-given gift, and we must learn to use it well,
Some are blessed with perfect pitch, and hear as clear as a bell,
Many  are able to hear what is said but with  dullness in their ear,
They hear, but don't really hear, whether the source is far or near.
Science comes to the aid of these, with devices called hearing aids.
So now people hear what they missed for years, maybe even decades.
The spiritual side to all of this is that God wants us to listen to Him.
So please read the Bible, pray, and live His Word, and not be dim. (RP)

I have a hearing deficiency and use devices to help me. I have a loaner pair right now that I am returning today. My "old" ones are only 5 years old, but technology advances so quickly, they are now old. But that makes no difference, because I can have them tweak the old ones, and keep hearing the best I can without a huge expenditure of money.  Thanks for your prayers. 


No comments: