Tuesday, October 16, 2018

PRAYER AND PRAISE

1 John 2:6 He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked.

Those who claim they abide in Christ should prove it by the way they walk,
Their demeanor should show it in everything, the way they act and talk.
So every believer, must look to Christ, as their example today,
And walk as He walked and do all they can, His will to daily obey. (RP)

I won't repeat yesterday's blog, but you can check it out on this site. They are all there since I started them years ago. I am awaiting now a referral that could take up to 14 days or more to process before I can be seen by the Mt. Baker Imaging radiology for any issues that may be related to my Peg-tube (in the stomach) I am praying all is well, but that answer will come later. I still do no know why they waited 10 months to alert me that I should check it every 10 weeks.  They apologized to me for this oversight. Now the praise:  Yesterday I received the draft issue of my book cover, front and back. Boy am I pleased. Rawlie and I made a few adjustments to it and it is now with the publisher for them to tweak. Thanks so much for praying for these things.

No comments: