Thursday, October 11, 2018

ONWARD AND FORWARD

Psalms 27:14   Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.

It takes so much work to just wait, and that's why God orders it so,
Don't ever go ahead of the Lord so that he will have to say whoa!
Wait for the Lord, that strengthens you, and gives your heart new life,
And prepares you so well for God's joy today and keeps away added strife. (RP)

Now, I am free to do some more necessary chores around the house. I have put quite a bit of time into the book, now it is time to move one. There is not a stopping point, and I am so grateful for good health and desire to continue. My project now is getting Margie's closet cleaned out and her things folded and ready for Hans and Caroline Shauer to take them to Africa. Margie's sister took a couple of jackets, her heavy winter coat (which she never wore), and the 60th anniversary dress which Barbara really wanted. I will go down to the church and be there in case there is anyway I can be of  help to those who drop by. What a joy to be able to continue. Thanks for praying.

No comments: