Thursday, October 18, 2018

APPRECIATION

Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

Each day we are challenged by foes from without, trying to upset our way,
God gives us here words strong and clear, with courage and strength for today.
His strength gives courage as we live for Him, and he removes our fears,
And as we look back over His leading us, we see it's been this way for years.
So stand tall dear Christian for the Lord today, He is with you all the way,
And that means His word can be relied upon, today and every day.(RP)

My son Rawlie and his wife Gina, and my grandchildren, have always been attentive to Margie and me. Now by myself, they continue that loving care. Rawlie and Gina and two of the grand children came last Saturday, but Rawlie stayed here until yesterday late afternoon. It was so nice having his company. Even though he spends the entire day at his work in the dining room, he is here and occasionally we can talk. The evenings are more free for time to visit. But the main thing, is his desire to be here to give me company. I deeply appreciate it especially as I approach the one year mark of Margie's passing. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: