Monday, October 15, 2018

VASCULAR AND INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY

Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.I Corinthians 10:31

Questionable things may perplex some folks but the believer is told what to do.
Whatever we do we make sure of one thing: does it bring glory dear Lord to You? (RP)

I received a wake up call when I read the letter from Swedish Hospital in Seattle.  It was alerting me who had had a percutaneous gastrostomy tube placed on 01/08/18 for long term nutritional support, that it needed to be inspected at 10-11 week intervals.  The reason: to minimize the risk of dislodgement, occlusion or other complications. The disturbing thing about this notice, is the fact it is the first I have been warned about this. I have taken meticulous care of this tube, so pray all is well. Today I will settle the matter by a call to them. Please pray with me that I can transfer this maintenance work to Bellingham, and not have to make the long trek to Seattle.  Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: