Sunday, October 14, 2018

MORE OF THE SAME

1 Thessalonians 5:18
In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Prayer is acceptable always, and thankfulness ranks very high,
And as we pray, to our Father we draw nigh.
His will is for us to give thanks in everything we do,
And obedience to this brings us joy through and through.  (RP)

I continued yesterday what I was doing the day before: folding clothes and putting them in boxes for missionaries to ship to Africa. I now have nine boxes ready.  Another wonderful blessing yesterday was to have Rawlie and Gina and part of their family drop by for a visit. Rawlie will stay here until Wednesday, so I am enjoying his company already. He and I will go to church this morning. I am so grateful for family.  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: