Wednesday, October 10, 2018

IT'S OFF

Psalms 27:14   Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.

It takes so much work to just wait, and that's why God orders it so,
Don't ever go ahead of the Lord so that he will have to say whoa!
Wait for the Lord, that strengthens you, and gives your heart new life,
And prepares you so well for God's joy today and keeps away added strife. (RP)

After a genuine battle trying to get pictures uploaded to my publisher's website, I finally put them on a disk and mailed them. I am glad now that the manuscript with all instructions is at the publishers.  Now they will get it set up, design the cover, and hopefully it will be ready before Christmas. It has been in the works for a long time. Significantly, I submitted it a year to the day that Margie had a stroke.  Yesterday I also went to the church like I did before we had a pastor, to sit there and be of any help I could. Our pastor is presently out of his office for a few days. It was my way of honoring Margie. She was thrilled I could help in any way.  Thanks for praying.  



No comments: