Thursday, October 25, 2018

ANSWERED PRAYER

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.Philippians 4:6-7

Worry is a common ill, that seems to get us all,
And Paul here gives some help for us so that we will never fall.
Prayer is the cure for worry we know, and what a joy to know
The peace and a guarded heart and mind-what more could He bestow.
So Christian, give your worries to Him with prayer and a thankful heart,
And you will experience His blessings galore, and a peace that will not depart.(RP)

I asked for your prayers, and God answered. The referrals came last  night as I was leaving to go to church. I will call Mt Baker Imaging this morning for an appointment to examine my stomach tube. If they determine it needs to be replaced, I have another referral for the hospital procedure to replace it. Thank you so much for your prayer help. It means so much to me. 

No comments: