Tuesday, October 2, 2018

MORE THAN EXPECTED

I know that whatever God does, It shall be forever. Nothing can be added to it, And nothing taken from it. God does it, that men should fear before Him. Ecclesiastes 3:14

God's creative work is done and will stand through the ages to come,
His foresight is matchless and perfect and it cannot be taken from.
The Lord has done it for a reason; in Him all mankind should  trust
And because He is holy and pure, to receive Him personally is a must.  (RP)

I thought I was ready to send in the manuscript for my book, but I discovered another page of instructions that gave about 9 things I still need to do before that happens. So I am trying to learn patience through it all, and get on with the project. I have a couple of other obligations that will make it more of a challenge to complete, but with the Lord's help, it will get done. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: