Saturday, October 27, 2018

CATCHING UP

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful. Col 3:15

Man likes to be his own boss but God says His peace should rule,
If one decides to do it his own way, he certainly is a fool.
Let God's peace rule in your heart, and thankful you will be,
And your peace will be oh so sweet and His blessings you will see. (RP)

This is "catch up" day. The little or big things I wanted to do all week are on my list today. I may not get very far, but at least I will try.  Yesterday I was blessed with good attendance at the Bible study and excellent participation by the members. The book of Esther is a challenging and thought-provoking book. We all are enjoying it. Today I also prepare for Sunday. Missionaries will be featured during Sunday School and morning service. More about that on Monday.  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: