Monday, October 22, 2018

STILL WAITING

And they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus. Acts 4:13 


Help me to live for You today in such a special way,That others will know without a doubt in my life, that He is on display. (R.P.)

I am asking you to pray that the medical referral will be released as soon as  possible, so I can have my stomach tube checked. It was supposed to be checked and or replaced every 11 weeks. It has now been with me for 10 months, and never looked at. I was  never told about this maintenance program. Normally the balloon inside my stomach on the end of the tube, prevents it from falling out.  It almost invariably deflates, and the tube comes out. I told the responsible people that without knowing any of that, I always hold the tape securely by tape. He said that may have prevented a collapse of the tubes usefulness. I pray so.  Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: