Saturday, October 13, 2018

AT LAST

1 Peter 3:8 Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous.

A call to believers comes to us here with a message so powerfully true,
A message of tender,compassionate love, a commitment we all should renew.
With courtesy let's treat one another, just exactly as brothers should act,
And doing so will bring honor to Jesus and in turn the whole world impact. (RP)

It sure took me a long time getting around to this, but finally yesterday I started organizing Margie's clothes, folding them and putting them in boxes. I filled 4-1/2 boxes. I still have all her jackets and coats to pack. There must be over 30 of them. My bedroom is now looking the way I want it: clean and not cluttered. Perhaps another day of organizing will get things in shape.  Rawlie will drop by today sometime, then return tomorrow night to spend until Wednesday here in my house. I look forward to that. He does his work here, using his laptop, and my WiFi hookup. Thanks so much for your prayers. 

No comments: